The Back Clinic Vacancy Application Details.
The Back Clinic Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
The Back Clinic Jobs Vacancy
The Team Assistant is administrative support to the Clinical Teams, Supervisors, and Managers and carries out responsibilities as laid out in this job description. Typically, this role has joint outcomes with the Practice Administrator role.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· 3 years experience working in a medical practice
· Excellent communication skills.
· A leader and team player.
· Driver’s license and reliable vehicle preferred.
· In-depth knowledge of the DBC Protocol.
· Administrative competency and excellence.
· Basic healthcare knowledge pertaining to laws around ethics, business practice, billing, etc.
· Technical knowledge: Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), Google Cloud, MedEdi, TBC Booking System, etc.
· Self-motivated and can work unsupervised. Able to complete tasks with little supervision.
· Empathetic and considerate of others.
· Highly productive and focused – effective at managing time, tasks, deadlines, and output (motivated by goals and objectives).
· Collaborative and comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team.
· Positive and upbeat.
· Can easily understand instructions and learns new things quickly.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!