The Foschini Group Vacancy for – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Details about The Foschini Group Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at The Foschini Group before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs Careers website/portal.
The Foschini Group Jobs Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the The Foschini Group recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
With a vision to be the leading fashion lifestyle retailer in Africa, The Foschini Group (TFG) consists of 29 stylish local and international retail brands. We are an innovative force with a passion for retail.
The @Home Division is the leading choice for quality Homeware and Furniture products in South Africa, with stores located in prime shopping centres in Southern Africa.
Our @Home Matlosana store requires an Admin Controller who is passionate about our brands and would like to join a leading Homeware and Furniture Retailer.
As our Admin Controller, you will support the team by handling administrative tasks, by assuring a smooth flow of all admin related functions within the store (daily, weekly and monthly).
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Play an active part in minimizing cash variance and stock loss and escalating any risks to management.
- Action and follow-up on all reports (payments, lay-byes etc)
- Monitoring and enforcing store security procedures and maintaining admin standards in stores.
- Ordering store supplies and monitoring stock to meet the team’s needs.
- Commitment to improving levels of Customer Service and building Customer relations.
- Identify new/missed business opportunities and communicated to management
- A minimum of 2 years retails sales and admin experience.
- Experience in managing and handling cash within a retail environment.
- A proven understanding of Point of Sale systems.
- Store maintenance issues communicated and followed-up on
- The ability to effectively plan and organise tasks within the store
- The ability to work with a sense of urgency, effectively balancing multiple requests
- The ability Able to deliver an exceptional internal and external customer experience
- Microsoft office applications (including; Word & Excel) experience
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- To work as a key player of a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity act
However, if you have any queries regarding the The Foschini Group Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get job vacancies latest update.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!