TKR Vacancy Application Details.
The TKR Jobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
TKR Jobs Vacancy – Application Details
Full Job Description
We are a small, Australian-based growing business and seek a dynamic person to join our team of Virtual Receptionists on a full-time basis.
You would be required to handle either inbound or outbound calls, making bookings, transferring calls, telesales, customer service and general reception work – all online.
The ideal candidate has no outside commitments (i.e. unemployed), is reliable and maintains excellent time-keeping. Shifts vary in length and run between 11pm and 10am SA time.
- A background in Customer Service
- Reliable internet connection (8Mbps+)
- Must have a fibre or ADSL line – NOT NEGOTIABLE
- Laptop/computer & headset (With built-in microphone)
- Friendly personality
- Fast learner
- Computer literate
- Excellent Communication skills
- English first/home language with a clear English accent & clear speech (as our business is all done over the phone)
- Must be available to work shifts and on weekends
- Must have a quiet work space (no background noise)
- Skype account for communication with the team
A UPS/generator/inverter to work through power outages is a necessity.
If you meet the above requirements, email your CV, cover letter and a recent photo.
Please complete this form via the link:
As well as attaching a voice note to the application for call quality(this is essential).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R50.00 – R100.00 per hour
- Reception: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!