University of the Witwatersrand Vacancy Application Details.
The University of the Witwatersrand Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
University of the Witwatersrand Jobs Vacancy
- Sweeping floors, mopping floors and wiping of laboratory benches,
- Dilution of concentrated solutions required for cleaning and sterilizing,
- Washing (using dishwasher), packing and unpacking of glassware and plasticware,
- Filling boxes with pipette tips and Eppendorf tubes, autoclaving and stocktaking,
- Recording temperature logs of fridges, freezers and coldrooms,
- Photocopying, collating and filing of documents,
- Collection of mail and transport of documents between local buildings of the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Emptying bins in offices and laboratories,
- Maintenance of tearoom supplies and cleanliness of crockery and cutlery.
- Minimum Qualification
- Previous Experience
- Experience with maintenance of research laboratories
For more information (not to submit applications)
Closing Date: 17 January 2022
Please submit a covering letter clearly indicating which post you are applying for, a detailed CV with names, addresses, contact numbers and e-mail addresses of 3 referees via i-Recruitment https://irec.wits.ac.za
The University is committed to employment equity. Preference may be given to appointable applicants from the underrepresented designated groups in terms of the relevant employment equity plans and policies of the University. The University retains the right not to make an appointment and to verify all information provided by candidates.
Please note that correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!