Vermaak and Partners Pathologists Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Vermaak and Partners Pathologists Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Vermaak and Partners Pathologists before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Vermaak and Partners Pathologists Jobs Careers website/portal.
Vermaak and Partners Pathologists Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Vermaak and Partners Pathologists vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Administrative Clerk
The position will be based at the Akasia Depot, Karenpark, Pretoria and will be reporting to the Depot Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KEY ESSENTIALS AND DESIRABLES FOR THE POSITION:
• Grade 12 • Administration and client service experience • Knowledge or receiving of payments and cash up handling will be advantageous • Handling incoming
telephone calls and directing calls to suitable personnel • Assistance with receiving and attending to patients for phlebotomy purposes • Delivery of patient reports to
hospital wards and doctors rooms as applicable with reasonable turn-around time • Laboratory Information System: Registration of requisitions on, including patient
information, account information and tests requested; verification of requisition forms and information • Assisting all staff to ensure reasonable turn-around times
and smooth operation of laboratory procedures.
• Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, public holidays and night shift according to the needs of the company • Computer literate • Quick learner with the
ability to work under pressure • Must possess excellent communication skills, be able to work in team • Good work ethics • Must be accurate with multi-tasking
abilities• Must be willing to undergo a full selection process • Good understanding of business & telephone etiquette.
Day Shift: 06h00-14h30, 07h00-15h30, 09h00-17h30. Shifts can be adjusted according to the needs of the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
• You may apply for this vacancy by e-mailing the below required documentation to email@example.com• Please quote post number of the post applying for in
the subject line of your e-mail application– POST NUMBER: 1822
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of Matric Certificate
- Latest Payslip
ADVERTISEMENT DATE: 27 July 2021 – CLOSING DATE: 30 July 2021
• Submission of incomplete or inaccurate documents will render that applicant ineligible for consideration for the vacancy. • Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be
contacted • Due to the volume of applications should we not contact you within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Vermaak and Partners Pathologists Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).