Volkswagen Group Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Volkswagen Group Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Volkswagen Group before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Volkswagen Group Jobs Careers website/portal.
Volkswagen Group Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Volkswagen Group vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Monitoring the movements over various Check points and inform/escalate problems to maintenance and/or Shift Leader and/or management based on the severity of the problem; fix misreads at the various Check Points. • Monitoring the WIP / Buffer for all production areas and inform relevant stakeholders of any deviation to the set tolerances. • Monitoring, informing and escalating problems with JIT supplier broadcast signals. • Advising and assisting Logistics suppliers with system failure by arranging the production report and issue out the build information to JIT suppliers. • Generating reprints during systems failure through the FHLEIT FIS System in order to avoid line stoppages. • Simulating checkpoint movements manually when the need arises. • Correcting sequence problems and communicating the corrections with the Suppliers and service providers. • Log all problems which occurred during the shift and forward to the relevant managers to update them on line stoppages. • Monitoring Green skid and flow to production in order to prevent blockages. • Monitoring the amount of units in the A600 Spool and escalate to a Vehicle Planner if this is going down. • Monitoring all production printers / spools and advice relevant personnel if any problems are noticed, lock / unlock printers. • Updating the Working Hours on the Schedule Management portal weekly or when a change is made to the Working Hours. • Informing suppliers of any line closures.
Education and Experience
• National Diploma/Diploma in Production/Operations Management/Logistics/Purchasing/IE/IT • 3-5 years’ experience in Logistics with minimum of 3 years working experience in a Production environment
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
• Good Knowledge of following FIS systems – FHInfo, FHLEIT, Vehicle Stock, FIS SYS MON (Printer Monitoring tool) • Good knowledge of production flow and processes • Good knowledge of plant layout • Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) • Be able to communicate effectively at all levels • Proven analytical skills with an innovative approach to problem-solving • Ability to pay attention to detail • Presentation skills • Conflict Management skills • Able to work under pressure • Ability to control and organize day to day activities
However, if you have any queries regarding the Volkswagen Group Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).