Volvo Group Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Volvo Group Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Volvo Group before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Volvo Group Jobs Careers website/portal.
Volvo Group Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Volvo Group vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that all administration pertaining to workshop processes is dealt with efficiently
Reporting: This position will report to the Admin Team Leader
Opening and processing of job cards for repairs, maintenance and servicing
- Ensure information on book in sheet received from workshop include all relevant information e.g. registration number, chassis number, kilometer reading etc.
- Recording service type, e.g. basic, annual etc
- Record any other faults e.g. brake lights not working, vehicle overheating, etc
- Transferring all relevant information onto job card on computer.
- Carry out credit checks.
- Ensure that job card is allocated to correct account i.e. customer, warranty, maintenance contract.
- Ensure that job cards are signed by Driver/owner or relevant responsible person.
- Raising a sublet order
- Ensure outwork supplier submit quotation for work to be done
- Sublet order raised against the job (First copy to outlet supplier, second to costing file and third to the job card)
- Copy of processed invoice and order to be attached to job card.
- Ensure that daily WIP controls are in place and that regular follow ups are done with workshop team leaders to ensure continuous flow of process
- Ensure job card has been completed as required with all relevant information, i.e. date, work carried out, time started, time finished, total time worked, VST, cause of failure, etc.
- Ensure that owner or relevant person sign acceptance of work and/or parts fitted.
- Ensure job is signed off by relevant Mechanic, the Team Leader and the AM Manager before closure
- Enter brief description of work done and any notes made by the Workshop Manager
- Enter parts used
- Enter labour according to VST codes
- Enter outwork
- In case of breakdowns enter travelling time and call out fee
- Enter sundries and consumables
- Print invoice and ensure it is handed to the Workshop Manager to sign off and ensure order numbers are in place
- Hand over to administrative assistant
- Upon final confirmation of payment received issue gate pass to driver
- Ensure filing is kept up to date
- Daily printing and filing of all claim documents onto relevant job cards
- Expect to give full support as a Workshop Administrator
- Work according to the Volvo Way
- Matric or equivalent
- Computer Skills
- Strong administrative background
- Warranty and Maintenance experience within a dealership
- Work well under pressure
- Customer focused
- Organizational skills
- Administration skills
- Leadership skills
- Team player
- Quality orientated
- Ability to plan and organize
- Good Time management
- Task execution with minimum supervision
- Good attention to detail
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands – Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Last application date
However, if you have any queries regarding the Volvo Group Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).