18th CavinKare Ability Awards application form 2020 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on 18th CavinKare Ability Awards application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
18th CavinKare Ability Awards 2020 for Achievers with Disability
The 18th CavinKare Ability Awards application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that 18th CavinKare Ability Awards is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of 18th CavinKare Ability Awards
Nominations are open for the 18th CavinKare Ability Awards 2020. The CavinKare ABILITY Awards were jointly instituted by Ability Foundation & CavinKare Pvt Ltd, in 2003 to honour achievers with disabilities who have soared beyond conventional barriers to realise their chosen dreams.
They are national awards recognising exemplary services as well as accomplishments of the achievers. The world of social entrepreneurs, especially those with disability, is a lonely one. And those who have succeeded and brought about significant changes need to be recognised and appreciated. Giving these awards, the Foundation believes, leads to awareness-building on the capabilities of persons with disabilities. The awards come in two categories: CavinKare ABILITY Award for Eminence and CavinKare ABILITY Mastery Awards.
- CavinKare ABILITY Award for Eminence is given to 1 person with disability, who has demonstrated a commitment to others that goes beyond personal triumphs. The Award comprises a memento, a citation and a cash prize of Rs.2 lakhs.
- CavinKare ABILITY Mastery Awards are given to 3 persons who have not allowed their disability to come in the way of attaining excellence in their chosen field. These awards recognise mastery in any area of one’s choice and to those who have set high standards for themselves and achieved their ambitions. The Award comprises a memento, citation and a cash prize of Rs.1 lakh each.
- Any Indian national who has a disability (as per the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995) and has done exceptional work in his chosen field is eligible to apply.
Click here for nomination form
For more information, visit CKA Awards.
Deadline: November 12, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the 18th CavinKare Ability Awards, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.