A4FM Admission Criteria 2024/2025 – A4FM Online Application Instruction for undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate short courses, and diploma programmes.
Applying to the Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM), whether as a South African or International Student, The process is not as complicated as you may think. You just have to pay attention to a few details and prepare all the necessary documents as soon as possible.
A4FM Admission Criteria 2024
You can access the A4FM Online Admission Registration Portal 2024 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
- That you know the review program you are applying for
- That you meet the statutory and college admission requirements for your qualification(s) of choice
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification(s) of choice
- That you have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and you accept that A4FM will communicate with you during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
How to Apply for A4FM Admission 2024
STEP 1: GET YOUR APPLICATION FORM.
Choose your campus to enroll
Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process so that A4FM will communicate with you during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION FORM IN FULL
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
STEP 3: ATTACH ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
To access the official A4FM Registration Portal, CLICK HERE
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!