ACDC Dynamics Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about ACDC Dynamics Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at ACDC Dynamics before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official ACDC Dynamics Jobs Careers website/portal.
ACDC Dynamics Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the ACDC Dynamics vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- Accepting and assessing all returns, credits and items brought in for repair or credit according to the relevant company policies and procedures.
- Dealing with client queries regarding credits and repairs, and following up on all items sent for repair or to be replaced under warranty, either in person or via e-mail.
- Giving feedback and requesting feedback regarding all customer related issues around credits, repairs, warranty claims, and returns.
- Acting as a liaison between Retail sales, Warehouse, Repairs, and Head Office relating to the job title.
- Ensuring that all customers are dealt with in a professional and fair, yet firm manner regarding any and all queries and discussions related to the job title.
- Checking and updating all reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in order to keep the stock levels accurate.
- Assisting in Warehouse and Retail functions as needed, including annual stock takes.
- Matric certificate, with English, Science and Mathematics pass.
- A basic knowledge of electronics and electronic components is a plus.
- Retail Returns experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, with Isizulu or Afrikaans as a secondary language.
- Excellent written (email) communication abilities and etiquette.
- Computer literate, and able to learn to use all company software applications.
- Tenacious and able to handle conflict in a professional and mature manner.
- Team player who can communicate well at all levels.
- Procedure and paperwork driven.
- Willing to investigate and assist to resolve customer complaints and queries and give superior customer service.
However, if you have any queries regarding the ACDC Dynamics Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).