ACS-COSECSA application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on ACS-COSECSA application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
ACS-COSECSA Application Instructions 2023
The ACS-COSECSA application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the ACS-COSECSA application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
ACS-COSECSA Application Details 2023
Applications are open for the ACS-COSECSA Women Scholars Programme 2023. Current data indicate that there are only 0.5 surgeons for every 100,000 people. Although women make up more than 50 percent of the population, they represent only 7 percent of the surgical work force.
To help address this problem, the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the College of Surgeons of East, Central, and Southern Africa (COSECSA) have developed a scholarship programme to support women in surgical residency, help them complete their training, and encourage other women in medicine to consider surgery as a profession.
This scholarship is supported by a generous donation from Pon Satitpunwaycha, MD, FACS, the American College of Surgeons Foundation, and the Hellman Grant through the Association of Women Surgeons Foundation.
- Each scholarship is worth $2,500. The number of awards will depend on the quality of applications and available funds.
- Open to senior female surgical trainees who are preparing to take this fellowship-level examination in 2023.
- The award will be used towards fellowship examination expenses, including fellowship examination, examination travel and accommodation, graduation, and five-year membership dues to COSECSA and ACS.
Applicants should include a personal statement indicating future goals, a current curriculum vitae, and a letter of support from their surgical training programme director.
Completed applications should be sent to the COSECSA Scholarship Committee. The scholarship Reference Number to select on the application portal is ACS-COSECSA/2023/T2
For more information, visit ACS-COSECSA.
However, if you have queries regarding the ACS-COSECSA Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!