Thuthukisani application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Thuthukisani application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
- 1 Act Thuthukisani Programme
- 2 Details of Thuthukisani
- 3 Thuthukisani addresses the lack of capacity and opportunity for small to medium organisations and artists to develop new projects with mentorship, training and investment towards a sustained participation in the creative economy.
- 4 The structure of Thuthukisani will encompass:
- 5 Important: Only seven applications per province for cycle 1 will be selected.
Act Thuthukisani Programme
The Act Thuthukisani Programme 2021 for South African Artists application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Thuthukisani application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Thuthukisani
Thuthukisani addresses the lack of capacity and opportunity for small to medium organisations and artists to develop new projects with mentorship, training and investment towards a sustained participation in the creative economy.
The name of the programme, Thuthukisani, is a call to action taken from the Zulu word thuthukisa (a verb), meaning to develop.
The structure of Thuthukisani will encompass:
- Professional and peer-to-peer mentoring
- Potential monetary investment towards selective projects from the programme cohort
Thuthukisani is a programme to empower a selected group of artists to complete their chosen projects in a professional way. A total of 63 successful applicants, seven from each province in South Africa, will get this training. After thorough training and mentorship some participants will then pitch their projects for the opportunity to receive monetary investment.
The rollout of the programme will take place in three cycles, inviting applications from three provinces per cycle, and seven Thuthukisani participants will be selected per province. After the training three projects per province will receive a cash investment and ongoing mentorship for the artist throughout the implementation of the project.
DETAILS FOR THUTHUKISANI CYCLE 1 APPLICATION:
Provinces that may apply*: North West, Limpopo and Mpumalanga
Applications open: 10 August 2021
Applications close: 3 September 2021
Outcomes: 4 October 2021
This programme requires a significant commitment in terms of time and effort and is a business development course. Selected applicants will need discipline and excellent communication skills and will be required to work with their mentor to develop their business plan. Acceptance into the programme does not guarantee to fund.
Important: Only seven applications per province for cycle 1 will be selected.
* Applicants from the remaining provinces will be invited to apply in cycle 2 and 3.
Only South African nationals may apply and projects must take place in South Africa. The allocation of programme slots is at the discretion of the ACT board of trustees. The decision about all applications for participation is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Thuthukisani, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.