ACU Higher Education & the SDGs Challenge Grants application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on SDGs application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
SDGs Application Instructions 2023
The SDGs application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the SDGs application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
SDGs Application Details 2023
Applications are now open for Higher Education and the SDGs Challenge Grants to fund collaborative work around the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Teaching and learning
- Estates and stewardship
- Engagement and impact
From sourcing energy-saving and clean energy options for Fijian schools to supporting women’s economic empowerment by addressing the financial literacy and gender-based disparities in access to finance – the grants have been used to fund a diverse range of activities, projects, workshops, and events. Applications could include ideas for:
- Virtual exchange or collaboration, teaching or professional practice collaboration. Sharing and co-development of learning materials, tools, training, and approaches to support contingency and continuity of operations planning at higher education institutions (HEIs)
- Virtual fellowships, comparative analyses, research management, and uptake capacity-building
- Integrating sustainable development into operations
- Sharing SDG learning content and materials
- Developing SDG-focused research strategies
- Co-creating research for impact, community engagement, and partnerships for the goals
To apply, you will need to:
- Supply an outline of the project and a detailed time plan, including what it will involve and how it will address the Higher Education and the SDGs Network’s themes. The project time plan is requested for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.
- Submit a letter of support from your university’s executive head (or equivalent), or another senior member of your institution, to demonstrate their support for the programme of work proposed and the ways they will provide support for your project. The letter should also act as a reference for the project lead.
- Attach the project lead’s CV.
Applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Project goals and feasibility
- Impact and outputs
- Experience and skills of the project lead and institution support
- Alignment with the themes of the ACU Higher Education and the SDGs Network
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the SDGs Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!