Main AFDA Website | All information is accessible here – https://www.afda.co.za.
This post provides the direct link to access the official South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance (AFDA) website, admission form, online application form, tuition, courses offered, faculties/programmes, application fee, review, funding, bursaries, prospectus, minimum entry requirements, vacancies, programmes duration, intake registration instruction, admission letter download pdf, checking of test and exam result, tenders, fees structure, admission login portal? here is the direct link.
The AFDA Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Degree, MBA, Masters, and P.hD. programs students and staff online portal login has been enabled by the school management.
RELATED: Official CAO Handbook PDF Download
- 1 About AFDA
- 2 AFDA WAS FOUNDED IN 1994 BY GARTH HOLMES, BATA PASSCHIER AND DEON OPPERMAN.
- 3 REGISTRATION & ACCREDITATION
- 4 THE OVERALL GOAL
- 5 WHY AFDA?
- 6 Overview of AFDA Website.
- 7 AFDA Students Online Resource.
- 8 Official AFDA Website Link.
- 9 AFDA Contact Address.
- 10 JOHANNESBURG
- 11 CAPE TOWN
- 12 DURBAN
- 13 PORT ELIZABETH
- 14 What to do Next;
AFDA WAS FOUNDED IN 1994 BY GARTH HOLMES, BATA PASSCHIER AND DEON OPPERMAN.
From its early beginnings of 6 students, a rented VCR and broken TV it has become one of the leading institutions of its kind in the world today. AFDA has over 2000 students, a permanent staff of over 260 academics and administrators and 4 fully equipped campuses in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth. It has produced some of the top film-makers and actors in South Africa today and has made a significant contribution to developing a sustainable local entertainment industry.
REGISTRATION & ACCREDITATION
AFDA is registered as the South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance, and is a private higher education institution which offers higher certificate and degree programmes. It is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a private higher education institution under the the Higher Education Act, 1997. Registration certificate no. 2001/HE07/012. Our programmes are accredited and we participate productively in the ongoing reaccreditation and quality assurance processes of the Council on Higher Education (CHE) and the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) to ensure the quality of our programmes.
Disclaimer: AFDA reserves the rights to make changes or withdraw information or course offers without prior notice. Where possible, AFDA will endeavour to notify all persons and/or organisations affected as a result.
THE OVERALL GOAL
To develop a value-driven educational institution that contributes to transformative nation building and rewards all stakeholders by providing a relevant, stimulating, rigorous and globally integrated learning experience that empowers students with productive innovative skills, enabling graduates to grow sustainable creative economies.
- AFDA is the no. 1 Film, TV and Performance school on the continent.
- AFDA is a fully accredited institution with 25 years’ experience in the tertiary education landscape.
- AFDA is an internationally recognized institution and is a full member of CILECT – an international organization that represents over 170 Film and TV schools and includes USC (LA) and UCLA (LA), TISCH (NY), Columbia (Chicago), La Femis (Paris), GVIK (Russia), to mention but a few.
- AFDA Alumni are award-winning, skilled and networked. They continue to make a significant contribution to the growth of the local entertainment industry.
- AFDA is an Academy award-winning institution and the first and only African film school to win the Best Foreign Student Film Academy Award in 2006, and runner up as a finalist in 2013.
- AFDA employs a number of South Africa’s top academics and practitioners.
- AFDA has a unique learning system that provides students with authentic undergraduate & postgraduate learning environments that are relevant to vocational opportunities, both locally and abroad.
- AFDA students are trained to produce commercially viable entertainment products for local audiences and niche online global markets.
- AFDA offers students a genuine opportunity to seek out their aptitude in order to discover their passion and by extension their successful vocational path.
- The AFDA learning process encourages and rewards innovation, leadership and entrepreneurship.
Overview of AFDA Website.
The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance (AFDA) website is created for newly admitted (freshers) and returning students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, View Admission List/Status, Checking of Semester Result, Acceptance Fees Payment Procedures, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission ETC.
Information about the AFDA Courses Offered, admission form, admission portal, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, school fees payment procedures, academic calendar, result checker, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your admission point score (APS), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the AFDA Student Portal.
AFDA Students Online Resource.
The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance (AFDA) courses outline | handbook | prospectus | students brochure/ebook contains exhaustive information like AFDA Courses Offered, Faculties & Departmental Dues, Students Guide Book, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation, Courses/Programmes Duration, Application Dates, Registration Dates, Curriculum, Drop/Spill Over Course Guide, Transcript, Term Dates that will help you in your journey as a student is published here on Southafricaportal.com has obtained from the official website.
Official AFDA Website Link.
The AFDA website can be accessed via this link:- https://www.afda.co.za/
AFDA Contact Address.
If you want to talk to us we would love to hear from you!
+27 (0) 11 482 8345
41 FROST AVENUE, AUCKLAND PARK 2092 JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
+27 (0) 21 448 7600
18 LOWER SCOTT ROAD, OBSERVATORY 7925 CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
+27 (0) 31 569 2252
2A HIGHDALE ROAD, GLEN ANIL 4051 DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA
+27 (0) 41 582 1266
28 BIRD STREET CENTRAL 6006, PORT ELIZABETH
What to do Next;
Am sure this awesome post really helped you regarding the AFDA website. If yes:
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS and Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance (AFDA) latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the AFDA website, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
WE CHERISH YOU!!