AIF application form 2020/2021 | How to apply online.
Below, are the details of AIF application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
American India Foundation (AIF) William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India 2020/2021 (Fully-funded)
The AIF application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that AIF application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of AIF
Applications for the American India Foundation (AIF) William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India 2020/2021 are now open. The AIF’s William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India is an immersive, interdisciplinary, experiential leaning program that places young professionals in service with development organizations in India.
AIF selects, trains, and supports Fellows through professional development and mentoring during their ten months of service. Fellows work on scalable and sustainable development projects in the fields of education, livelihoods, and public health. Through collaboration and capacity-building, Fellows and local communities form dynamic partnerships to exchange knowledge and skills, and share a mutual passion for advancing social and economic development.
Fellows support AIF’s partner organizations at a crucial moment of scalability by meeting their human resource and organizational needs. Responsibilities vary based on the needs of the host organizations, project goals, and a Fellow’s skill sets. Fellows serve through contributing their efforts and skills to developing ongoing initiatives, as well as strategizing new projects.
- AIF provides Fellows with a living stipend, health insurance, professional development, and programmatic benefits to enable their service.
- All program-related travel from their home to the Fellowship site as well as to programmatic conferences is covered by AIF.
- Applicants must be a U.S. or Indian citizen, or a U.S. permanent resident;
- Be between 21 and 34 years of age by September 1, 2020;
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree or higher by September 1, 2020;
- They seek Fellowship applicants from a variety of backgrounds, both professionally and personally, to join the interdisciplinary cohort;
- Candidates should demonstrate a deep interest, passion, and commitment to social and economic development in India;
- Candidates must show humility and an eagerness to learn within a cross-cultural context;
- Ideal candidates possess strong professional skills, relevant volunteer or other practical experience, and applicable academic credentials or training;
- They should demonstrate a strong commitment to service and are entrepreneurial, innovative, and creative in finding solutions in under-resourced organizational environments.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit AIF Fellowship.
Deadline: January 20, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AIF, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.