ALSTOM Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about ALSTOM Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at ALSTOM before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official ALSTOM Jobs Careers website/portal.
ALSTOM Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the ALSTOM vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- Ensuring that all suppliers are paid within the agreed payment terms.
- Ensuring processing of invoices complies with Vat and Tax legislation.
- Ensuring invoices are appropriately matched to purchase orders.
- Checking valid authorization and charge codes prior to processing.
- Ensuring that payments are supported by a clear invoice
- All invoices are scanned and validated in DIP within 48hrs upon receipt
- All invoices forwarded for payment are processed in DIP
- Respond to inquiries within 48 hours and resolve 90% within five business days of receipts
- Send remittance advices and proof of payments to suppliers and internal Gibela staff for each payment made.
- Follow up on outstanding items with suppliers and internal Gibela staff.
- Ensure that all supplier statements are reconciled & paid timeously
- Ensure correct Vat number & company billing details are reflected on the Tax invoice
- Follow up on all outstanding invoices as per suppliers statements.
- Checking invoices for accuracy before entering data into the system
- Preparation of monthly creditors reconciliations and prompt clearing of reconciling items
- Cleaning up of the grn account.
- Alnet is processed and paid according to the Netting calendar.
- Working towards tight and demanding deadlines on a weekly basis;
- Adhere to all deadlines set by management
- Build relationships with suppliers and respective department staff
- Respect total confidentiality on all financial information
- Assist with audit requirements
- Any adhoc tasks as & when required
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Basic VAT and Withholding tax knowledge
- Foreign currency payments knowledge
- Matric Essential & a relevant Financial qualification
- SAP knowledge advantageous
- 3 – 5 years’ experience of SAP computerised accounting system
- 3 – 5 years in Accounts Payables
- Full function Creditors Knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
CLOSING DATE: 4th AUGUST 2021
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Clerical, ERP, SAP, Finance, Administrative, Technology
However, if you have any queries regarding the ALSTOM Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).