How to apply for Anglo American Principal Product Manager Vacancy 2021 – Jobs Details.
Information about Anglo American jobs opportunities 2021, recruitment application form, vacancies requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and the closing date 2021.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job positions at Anglo American before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Anglo American Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the Anglo American vacancies application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Anglo American Principal Product Manager Vacancy Application Details
Anglo American’s Product Managerswork across the complete mining value chain and key vendors and service providers to manage the development, release and implementation of innovative applications throughout the business.
In our drive to innovate and leverage data to deliver new insights, value, and intelligent mines, we are looking an entrepreneurial Product Manager who’s task it will be to enable an open, extensible layer to an analytics platform, allowing the business to define, develop and share their own digital solutions with support of extensive analytics capabilities, framework and guidelines.
Technical challenges. They don’t get much deeper.
The purpose of Technical & Sustainability (T&S) in Anglo American is to drive the future of mining. The development and sustainability of our assets depend on the highest levels of technical advice, based on strategic and operational analysis of mining opportunities across the Group’s portfolio. It means we benefit from the latest and most relevant innovations, always making safety the priority.
With exposure to a wide range of problems and the latest technology, your key responsibilities as a Principal Product Manager will include:
- Providing innovation, strategy and thought leadership for technology solutions that deliver significant value to the company
- Focusing on cloud and hybrid cloud application delivery and enabling platforms for rapid development and deployment
- Driving usability with a strong focus on user experience and mobile technology
- Capturing business/functional requirements, expected service levels and user experience requirements from operations
- Evaluating existing applications within the mining industry and across adjacent industries that can direct existing development or initiate the new strategic direction
- Managing relationships and direct work program with system integrators and technology vendors
- Required: Bachelor Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Geology or Geophysics
- High-level knowledge of enterprise data and has demonstrated success of working with data sources in similar heavy industry disciplines such as mining, oil and gas, construction etc would be nice but is not essential, data integration, data lake and data quality workflows
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of business drivers & levers linked to the extractive industry or other adjacent heavy industry context
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Demonstrated track record of stakeholder engagement to enable aligned goals
- Proficient to advanced knowledge/experience of:
- Cloud and Hybrid Cloud computing (PaaS and IaaS)
- Agile project management methods and practices
- Understanding of Big Data workflows and related technology
What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Who we are
We aim to lead the industry by pursuing ever safer and more responsible ways of working, demonstrating integrity and showing care and respect for people and the planet. That means we are constantly seeking new opportunities to mine and process our products sustainably, using less water, less energy and more precise extraction technologies. As the custodians of coal and other precious natural resources – diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore and nickel – our extraordinary teams work safely and collaboratively, with the utmost consideration for local communities, our customers and the world at large.
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of the process
Closing Date: 22nd January
However, if you have any queries regarding the Anglo American Vacancies 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).