How to apply for Anglo American Process Operator Vacancy 2022 – Jobs Details.
Information about Anglo American jobs opportunities 2022, recruitment application form, vacancies requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and the closing date 2022.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job positions at Anglo American before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Anglo American Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the Anglo American vacancies application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Anglo American Process Operator Vacancy Application Details
We have high standards. You’ll ensure we meet them.
You have the experience and attention to detail to manage diverse teams protecting our people and our site: South Africa’s most valuable diamond mine and currently one of its biggest infrastructure projects. You’ll need to remain calm under pressure and communicate well at all levels.
We can offer you a role in a global business with a fascinating product and an innovative mindset. Come and join us.
We’re the world’s leading diamond company – a unique luxury business that thrives on the creativity, passion and knowledge of our people.
To push our company forwards, we always need to think differently. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who spark fresh thinking and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions.
In return, we provide you with the space and support to grow and achieve your ambitions.
You will be responsible for carrying out duties, on shift, in the operation of the treatment plant, necessary to achieve production goals.
Your role will:
- Perform pre-start checks for abnormalities on equipment and assist Process Controller by physically checking whether the plant is functioning.
- Keep Process Controller informed on physical condition of the operational treatment plant.
- Assess by physical inspection on mine material and effect on the separation efficiency of the sections of the plant.
- Implement appropriate action to the occurrence of critical parameter anomalies in the treatment plant.
- Ensure effective operation of the treatment plant by inspecting, replacing and adding of plant consumables.
- Assume the duties of the Process Controller as and when reasonably required.
- Guide Plant Hands on the correct safe practices, upon their being instructed to assist in the plant, when necessary.
- Adhere to and promote applicable legislation, company safety, security and environmental policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Grade 12 or NQF equivalent
- L3 Mineral Processing Learnership certificate.
- Relevant De Beers Marine in-house plant training modules complete (applicable to Internal candidates)
- 3 years diamond processing plant experience.
Who we are
De Beers Group is a company with a rich history and a sparkling future.
Since 1888 our experts have searched the world for nature’s most precious gem. Our diamonds bring beauty to the world. But we think they can do so much more. We want our diamonds, and our business, to make life brilliant – for our people, our customers and the world around us.
De Beers Marine (DBM) is based in Cape Town, South Africa and is part of the De Beers Group. Operations include marine geophysical survey, sampling, and mining. Shore based activities include projects, engineering, R&D and maintenance. Projects include establishment and development of a fleet of mining ships and all associated equipment. DBM is the industry leader in marine mining practices resulting in the most successful and advanced marine mining equipment and operations globally. We seek talented people who share our belief in a better future for mining and are ready to make a difference.
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others’ actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect.
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
How to apply
- For all internal applicants, you are required to complete an internal application form and attach detailed CV. This form must be accompanied with a signature from your immediate line manager and Head of Department
- Submit applications on or before the CLOSING DATE: 29 January 2022
However, if you have any queries regarding the Anglo American Vacancies 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).