How to apply for Anglo American Safety Officer Vacancy 2021 – Jobs Details.
Information about Anglo American jobs opportunities 2021, recruitment application form, vacancies requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and the closing date 2021.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job positions at Anglo American before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Anglo American Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the Anglo American vacancies application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Anglo American Safety Officer Vacancy Application Details
Protect a national treasure
You have the experience and attention to detail to manage diverse teams protecting our people and our site: South Africa’s most valuable diamond mine and currently one of its biggest infrastructure projects. You’ll need to remain calm under pressure and communicate well at all levels.
We can offer you a role in a global business with a fascinating product and an innovative mindset. Come and join us.
We’re the world’s leading diamond company – a unique luxury business that thrives on the creativity, passion and knowledge of our people.
To push our company forwards, we always need to think differently. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who spark fresh thinking and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions.
In return, we provide you with the space and support to grow and achieve your ambitions.
Your role will be to co-ordinate the implementation, application monitoring and adherence to the Safety management systems, legislation and standards at De Beers Marine according to Safety objectives.
- Ensure that the risk profile is effectively managed on a continuous basis.
- Advise Supervisors and Middle Management to identify and resolve a wide range of Safety management system issues.
- Evaluate and assess solutions for new projects, unusual conditions and corrective measures to control risk and ensure legislative adherence.
- Compiling reports and statistics to meet statutory requirements.
- Investigate all Safety related incidents to identify root causes and recommend preventative action and/or measures.
- Guarantee adherence to Safety Management Programme goals and objectives.
- Bachelors degree or Diploma in Safety Management (or equivalent qualification)
- SAMTRAC or NEBOSH certification (advantageous)
- Strong computer skills with MS Word, Outlook and Excel as a basic requirement
- Drivers license
- Fitness and lifestyle to travel to sea for short periods
- Ability and resources to travel to other worksites around Cape Town on a weekly basis
- 1 to 2 years working experience in a mine or marine or similar environment.
- Understanding of safety risk management practices and requirements.
Who we are
De Beers Group is a company with a rich history and a sparkling future.
Since 1888 our experts have searched the world for nature’s most precious gem. Our diamonds bring beauty to the world. But we think they can do so much more. We want our diamonds, and our business, to make life brilliant – for our people, our customers and the world around us.
De Beers Marine (DBM) is based in Cape Town, South Africa and is part of the De Beers Group. Operations include marine geophysical survey, sampling, and mining. Shore based activities include projects, engineering, R&D and maintenance. Projects include establishment and development of a fleet of mining ships and all associated equipment. DBM is the industry leader in marine mining practices resulting in the most successful and advanced marine mining equipment and operations globally. We seek talented people who share our belief in a better future for mining and are ready to make a difference.
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others’ actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect.
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
How to apply
- For all internal applicants, you are required to complete an internal application form and attach detailed CV. This form must be accompanied with a signature from your immediate line manager and Head of Department
- Submit applications on or before the CLOSING DATE: 25 January 2021
However, if you have any queries regarding the Anglo American Vacancies 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).