AquayaLEARN WASH Fellowship Program 2020 application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The AquayaLEARN WASH Fellowship Program 2020 for MSc or PhD students in Kenyan Universities (Funded) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
AquayaLEARN WASH Fellowship Program Application Instruction✔
- Don’t forget that AquayaLEARN WASH Fellowship Program application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of AquayaLEARN WASH Fellowship Program
Are you an MSc or PhD student enrolled in a Kenyan University and specializing in data visualization or the analysis of large data sets? Do you have a passion for applying science and technology to solve fundamental development challenges? Are you looking for an opportunity to collaborate with leading researchers dedicated to safe drinking water and better sanitation in Africa?
If you answered yes to all of the above, apply now for a three month research fellowship with the Aquaya Institute that will begin in spring 2020. Fellows will be based in Aquaya’s Nairobi office and must be available to work full-time.
Aquaya is a non-profit research organization dedicated to safe, equitable, and sustainable water and sanitation in developing countries. Their mission is to improve public health by reducing the burden of waterborne diseases.
Fellows will receive the following support:
- Full coverage of travel expenses (including one-round trip to Nairobi and all research-related travel)
- A stipend for lodging and additional living expenses.
- Applicant should be a MSc or PhD student enrolled in a Kenyan University
- Be specializing in data visualization or the analysis of large data sets
- Have a passion for applying science and technology to solve fundamental development challenges
To apply, fill out the application form and email your resume to [email protected] with the Subject line: “Fellowship Application for <your name>”. Your application is not complete until you have completed both of these steps.
Short-listed candidates will be asked to submit letters of reference and transcripts.
For more information, visit AquayaLEARN WASH Fellowship.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the AquayaLEARN WASH Fellowship Program, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??