ArtsLink International Fellowship application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on ArtsLink International Fellowship application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
ArtsLink International Fellowship Application Instructions 2022
The ArtsLink International Fellowship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the ArtsLink International Fellowship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
ArtsLink International Fellowship Application Details 2022
Applications for the ArtsLink International Fellowship Program 2022 are now open. The program supports pioneering artists, curators, and arts leaders from CEC Artlink network countries in developing socially engaged practices in the US and at home.
Starting in 2022, the program focuses on the climate emergency and human rights. Priority is given to artists and arts leaders whose socially engaged work is furthering people’s awareness, understanding, and active participation in environmental and/or social justice issues.
The multi-year Fellowship offers a virtual research residency hosted by leading arts organizations in the US, including Puerto Rico, and supports the resulting collaborative projects in the US and the artists’ home countries. This unique 3-year approach fosters a long-term dialogue between artists and citizens across nations vital to the building of a global civil, compassionate and equitable society.
- ArtsLink International Fellowships award an initial honorarium to Fellows and US hosts to cover the research residency and support for the subsequent project in the US to cover visa and travel, food and lodging, health insurance, and up to 50% of production costs.
- CEC ArtsLink will accept applications from contemporary artists, curators, and arts leaders whose work is informed by community engagement processes or social practice.
- Applicants must be citizens of one of CEC Artlink network countries. If you are living outside the region temporarily, please contact CEC ArtsLink staff to discuss your eligibility. There are no age limitations.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English to function independently in the US.
- Undergraduate students, non-professionals and research scholars are not eligible. Arts leaders/curators must be affiliated with an arts organization in the non-commercial sector or work as individual independent arts professionals. Artists seeking placement in commercial firms are ineligible. ArtsLink International Fellows from prior years cannot re-apply.
Applicants must be citizens of one of the following countries and regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Palestine, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
All ArtsLink Fellowship applications will be evaluated by an independent review panel comprised of arts professionals based on the following criteria:
- Artistic or professional excellence of the applicant’s work
- Demonstration of experience and an active commitment to community engagement and dialogue
- Potential for the applicant to interact with the host communities in the practice or development of their work
- Benefit to the applicant, at this time in their career, from interaction with US artists, arts institutions, and the US host community
- Applicant’s plans for sharing the benefits of the exchange with artists and institutions in their home country
- Applicant’s ability to meet cross-cultural challenges successfully
The deadline for application is December 30, 2022. No application submitted after this day will be accepted.
For more information, visit ArtsLink Fellowship.
However, if you have queries regarding the ArtsLink International Fellowship Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!