ASRIC Scholarship Scheme 2023 application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The African Scientific, Research and Innovation Council (ASRIC) Scholarship Scheme 2023 for African PhD students (Fully Funded) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
African Scientific, Research and Innovation Council (ASRIC) Scholarship Scheme 2023 for African PhD students (Fully Funded) Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the ASRIC application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of ASRIC.
The ASRIC and UEMF offer 10 scholarship slots for the academic year 2022-2023 for African PhD students to carry out their doctoral research work at the Euro-Mediterranean University of Fes (UEMF), Morocco. The duration of the study and that of the scholarship is three years.
The scholarship includes; tuition fees of about $9,000, accommodation, annually one return ticket from your home country with a maximum contribution of $1,000 during summer vacation, and a stipend allowance of $1,000 monthly for 11 months every year.
Field of study
The candidate MUST be ready to undertake research in the following areas:
- Digital Engineering and Artificial Intelligence;
- Embedded systems;
- Additive Manufacturing;
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency;
- Energy storage; Batteries and Smart grids; or
- Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Must be national of the one of the African Union Member State.
- Applicants must be less than 35years of age at the end date of this call;
- Must have a Master’s Degree (in science or engineering), Diploma or Engineering Diploma or any other equivalent diploma (baccalaureate + 5); and
- The candidate must demonstrate remarkable ability and devotion along with experiences in conducting research in the selected field of study.
The application form annexed to this call should be completed and submitted before the deadline of the call. The following also to be attached to the application form:
- An updated CV;
- A certified copy of the baccalaureate;
- A certified copy of the master’s diploma or the engineering diploma or any other equivalent diploma (Bac + 5);
- A copy certified transcript(s) of all university-level coursework completed corresponding to the diploma or masters;
- A copy of the Master (or equivalent) thesis or dissertation;
- A certified copy of the international passport.
- 2 personal passport size photographs
All applications and supporting documents should be submitted to the ASRIC Secretariat electronically before the call deadline.
African Union Scientific, Technical and Research Commission
Plot 114 Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Deadline for Application
The call will be ended by the 15th of July 17th hour Rabat Local time, any application that to be received after the deadline will be rejected.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the ASRIC, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??