AU-EU Youth Cooperation application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on AU-EU Youth Cooperation Hub Join the Digital Cluster! application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
AU-EU Youth Cooperation Hub Join the Digital Cluster!
The Hub application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Hub is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of AU-EU Youth Cooperation.
The Hub is an unprecedented approach to youth inclusion in the AU-EU partnership. Based on the Youth Agenda, with concrete ideas to address challenges affecting youth on both continents, 42 Young Experts from Africa and Europe are overseeing innovative projects funded by the EU and implemented by Civil Society Organisations.
The Hub’s clusters cover 6 areas with a pilot initiative for each:
1. Education & Skills
2. Peace & Security
3. Business, Jobs & Entrepreneurship (2 pilot initiatives)
4. Environment & Climate Change
5. Art, Culture & Sport
6. Governance, Citizen Engagement & Remittances.
All of the Hub Pilot projects have a strong digital dimension. Therefore, we are looking for 5 Young Experts (2 from Africa, 2 from Europe, 1 from the Diaspora, between 21 and 35 years old) to join this adventure and form the Digital Cluster. The Cluster will support the CSO in the Implementation of the Pilot projects from a technological standpoint, hand in hand with the youth of the other clusters.
The Digital Cluster will incorporate profiles such as: project managers, developers (mobile apps/online platforms), design expert (web, apps, dynamic coms).
You will be:
– Working on amazing, concrete projects.
– Joining a dynamic innovative collaboration model, with youth at the core of all decision-making;
– Helping to ensure answers to critical common European and African youth challenges;
– Gaining personal visibility with the Hub, a highly observed process (including by the EU and AU institutions);
– Developing contacts with cutting edge organizations in the digital sector and well-known private sector companies (Hub mentors, partners, and stakeholders).
Once selected, what’s expected of you?
– Time to volunteer during 2020 (workload mostly between April and early September) and the first part of 2021. Your involvement might reach up to 4 hours a week.
– 1 to 3 field missions to visit and report on project implementation
– Virtual communications and updates to the Hub and CSO.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AU-EU Youth Cooperation Hub 2020 Youth Fellowship
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Hub, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.