Aurum Institute Internship 2022/2023… How to apply online, intern requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application closing date, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme 2022 in South Africa? The Aurum Institute Internships Program is open for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Aurum Institute Internship Program 2022 Application Details.
- Resolve initial partner related issues in relation to programming
- Pro-actively raise issues in relation to grant conditions.
- Monitor and highlight any possible identified anomalies on partner grants.
- Coordinate preparation of donor reports.
- Track partner and donor reporting schedule.
- Review of project expenditure financial reports in line with agreements for compliance and accuracy.
- Review of supporting documents/invoices in line with donor policies & procedures
- Support year-end processes with coordinating accruals.
- Provide support to Programme officers in line with partner agreements
- Conduct monitoring support field visits.
- Capacity building of project teams on financial and project reporting templates.
- Prepare donor income confirmation letters.
- Update and filing of donor contracts & partner contracts.
- Manage donor bank income tracker/schedule in line with contracts.
- Participate in weekly Program Team staff meetings, including provision of work-related updates
- Support proposal development process with compiling support documents.
- Keep and track company documents especially those required during grant writing and reporting.
- Review budgets for compliance with donor requirements.
- Support BBBEE verification process.
Diploma / Degree in:
- Internal Auditing
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook (Intermediate to Advanced capability)
- Professional, flexible, and a can-do attitude
- Essential skills for consideration include a highly tuned detail orientation and a process and system mindset (Attention to detail & deadline driven)
- Ability to multitask ability to work across teams and individuals in a collaborative manner.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills proficiency in thinking on one’s feet and arriving at solutions that benefit the organization.
- Time management managing the various priorities in an effective and efficient way.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize & prioritize
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- A willingness to work to strict guidelines.
- Good administrative skills.
- The ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
How to Apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Aurum Institute Internship Program Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!