AWARD One Planet Fellowship application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The African Women in Agricultural Research and Development (AWARD) One Planet Fellowship 2020 application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
AWARD One Planet Fellowship Application Instruction✔
- Don’t forget that AWARD One Planet Fellowship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of AWARD One Planet Fellowship.
Applications are invited for the African Women in Agricultural Research and Development (AWARD) One Planet Fellowship 2020. The One Planet Fellowship seeks to build a vibrant, highly connected and intergenerational network of African and European scientists equipped to lead research on the multi-dimensional impacts of climate change on Africa’s agriculture and food systems while also identifying and developing innovative solutions to effectively respond to the challenges, needs and priorities of diverse population groups across the continent.
Inspired by the AWARD Fellowship Model, the five-year, USD 19.2 million initiative seeks to invest in up to 630 competitively selected agricultural scientists. Selected candidates will participate in an intensive, three-year non-residential, career acceleration process aimed at fostering leadership skills, strengthening scientific research skills including integrating gender into their research, and catalyzing research partnerships and networks.
- Candidates who complete the three-year process will become One Planet Laureates.
- Open to young scientists from Morocco and Algeria in addition to the following sub-Saharan African countries; Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tanzania, Togo, and Zambia
- Be 40 years of age or younger by March 31, 2020
- Have at least a master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline relevant to climate change adaptation with focus on agriculture and food systems
- Have research experience in any of the five thematic areas as outlined in the One Planet Scientific Fellowship Framework
- Reside in Africa and be actively engaged in research, policy and/or practice relevant to climate change and Africa’s smallholder agriculture
- Not a previous beneficiary of the AWARD Fellowship initiative
For more information, see FAQ or visit AWARD One Planet Fellowship.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the AWARD One Planet Fellowship, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??