Barloworld Automotive & Logistics Africa Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Barloworld Automotive & Logistics Africa Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Barloworld Automotive & Logistics Africa before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Barloworld Automotive & Logistics Africa Jobs Careers website/portal.
Barloworld Automotive & Logistics Africa Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Barloworld Automotive & Logistics Africa vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
The core purpose of the role is to ensure that accurate and timeous payments are made to suppliers according to the relevant financial procedures,
- Receive and verify invoices and all relevant documentation required to process payments for creditors.
- Ensure invoices are appropriately authorised
- Follow up on missing documentation
- Check that all payments are valid and accounts reconcilded before submission for payment auhorisation
- Perform day to day processing of accounts payable transactions according to the relevant financial procedures
- Ensure that payments have been authorised according to the required financial procedures and supported by relevant documentation
- Monitor accounts to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Forward transfer proofs, cheques and receipts to suppliers.
- Maintain updated supplier’s files and relevant details.
- Maintain a current and accurate filing system
- Do allocations and check for accuracy
- Complete expense accruals and reconcile all payments on a monthly basis
- Report any anomalies
- Attend to queries from suppliers.
- Adhere to relevant corporate governance requirements
- Comply with approved company financial policies and procedures;
- Manage internal customer and external supplier relationships and customer service by building and maintaining strong key customer relationships at all levels
- 1-2 years’ in administration and finance
- Previous experience in dealing with large volumes of processing
- Knowledge of accounts processing and administration
- Financial systems – Syspro / Autoline
- Well-developed communication skills to persuade and influence
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to build relationships and resolve conflict
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Basic critical thinking skills to analyse problems and resolve problems
- Ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Commercial / Financial certificate or diploma.
- Experience in supply chain and logistics/transport industry
However, if you have any queries regarding the Barloworld Automotive & Logistics Africa Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).