Bayer Foundation application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Bayer Foundation application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
The Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Bayer Foundation application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Bayer Foundation
Applications for the Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award 2021 are now open. With this award, Bayer Foundation wants to empower women as key change makers and help female entrepreneurs generate social impact in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Through the Women Empowerment Award, Bayer Foundation offers a partnership which goes far beyond a one-off cash prize. The award includes 25,000 EUR in cash plus an in-kind contribution that equals 25,000 EUR in the form of a 24-week growth accelerator.
During this period, the winners will receive tailored support and training for scaling, including active investor feedback. In addition, they will be able to will tap into an extensive network of Bayer experts, who will offer coaching both in health and nutrition as well as sustainable agriculture related focus areas. Last but not least, all winners will become part of Bayer Foundation’s exceptional global alumni and partner network, which offers the opportunity to raise capital and exchange knowledge about experience gained.
By supporting female entrepreneurs with groundbreaking ideas, Bayer Foundation specifically recognizes and celebrates their role as game changers driving sustainability and social impact through entrepreneurial innovation.
- Awards: A unique award for outstanding female entrepreneurs, boosting their growth through Bayer’s network. 5 winners. Each to receive 25,000 EUR cash and 25,000 EUR in-kind.
- Growth Accelerator: 24 weeks of tailored support, training for scaling, how to tackle barriers in the ecosystem via new partners and active investor feedback
- Fundraising Opportunities: Opportunity to raise capital, access to growth partners & investors.
- Comprehensive Networking: Being a part of Bayer Foundation’s exceptional alumni network comprised of former awardees as well as access to third party funding through Bayer Foundation’s partner organizations.
- Expert Coaching: Access to mentorship from Bayer experts to produce tangible enhancement in terms of business development, financing or strategy.
- Open to female entrepreneurs leading innovative social enterprises with a focus on Sub-Saharan Africa
- Enterprises that already have their first customer and less than 1 million EUR revenue per year
- Partners that can generate large scale social impact, sharing the vision: Health for all, Hunger for none.
Key documents to be uploaded:
- A pitch deck including an executive summary describing your vision, your team structure, governance, business model and potential for scaling.
- A report of the main challenges you are trying to solve in the next 12 months.
- An overview of your organization’s finances in year.
For more information, visit Bayer Foundation.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Bayer Foundation, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.