BBD Bursary 2021 for South Africans | How to apply for BBD bursary program 2021-2022, application forms, basic requirements, and application closing date 2021.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offer Computer Science Bursaries in South Africa 2021? BBD invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2021.
Computer Science is the discipline of solving problems via solutions that are implemented on computers. You will also take courses in computer networks, database systems, operating systems, artificial intelligence, formal languages, software design, and data structures. It is not the easiest degree to get a hold on.
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a Computer Science Bursary.
Every day, Computer Science Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Computer Science Bursary?
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa for Computer Science Students?
- Who Qualifies for a Computer Science Bursary in South Africa?
- How Do You Get Computer Science Bursary?
- How Does Computer Science Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about BBD bursaries and application details in 2021.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
BBD Bursary Progam 2021-2022 – Application Details
We can not guarantee that all information on this website is 100% correct as Bursary opportunities can get updated. We always do our best to give the most updated information, but ALWAYS check the official companies website for the latest information.
The BBD bursaries are awarded to talented individuals who have a great interest in the Information Technology or IT field. BBD believes in equal opportunity and has a diverse mix of men and woman from all races and cultures employed and they encourage this in their bursary program as well. They would like the very best talented candidates to apply that absolutely need the assistance.
Their bursary program pays certain costs for university study concerning tuition fees needed, prescribed books, residence, and meals, as well as including a monthly allowance. They mainly look at the financial need in addition to academic results when selecting and approving candidates.
BBD Bursaries Available
BBD has the following fields of study available for bursary students to choose from:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
BBD Bursaries Requirements
Candidates applying for these bursaries will have to provide the following documentation as well:
- Candidates must be South African citizens with valid ID Books or ID Cards.
- Candidates must qualify for study at a South African University or be studying at one.
- Candidates who have a passion for building and creating software and computers.
- Candidates must have strong Mathematic skills.
- Candidates with an academic average of 65% or higher can apply.
- Candidates must have proven skills in written and verbal communications.
- Candidates must be in dire financial need and must also be able to prove this need.
Considerations will only be given on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
Candidates with disability and from a previously disadvantaged background will receive preference.
BBD also has a Learnership program and a Graduate Employment Program that students can have a look at if they are interested in either. Here is a quick overview of each.
Basic Requirements for Computer Science Bursaries
Students who want to apply for a Computer Science Bursary are required to have the following to qualify for a bursary.
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- Provide proof you will need financial assistance.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for computer science. Followed by outstanding academic records with a high grade in math
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
Where Can You Study Computer Science in South Africa?
Luckily you can study computer science at most Universities in the country.
However, if you have queries regarding the BBD bursary application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!