Boehringer Ingelheim Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Boehringer Ingelheim Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Boehringer Ingelheim before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Boehringer Ingelheim Jobs Careers website/portal.
Boehringer Ingelheim Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Boehringer Ingelheim vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Personal Assistant to General Manager South Africa
- Responsibility for Guest House and PBS Auditorium.
- Checking upkeep of Office (furniture, carpets etc) and liaise with Purchasing & ISEE Manager.
- Collation of monthly & annual reports.
- Co-ordinating input from stakeholders
- Consolidate, maintain, update reports as required.
- HR, Compliance & ISEE, Communications Department Support
- Support and co-ordination of events and conferencing for Executives, if required.
- Grants & Donations admin support and 2IC to Medical Director.
- General BEE Project support and participation
- Co-ordination of external PR Requirements
- Maintenance of Company Intranet.
- Management of the company’s communications (internal and External).
- Health and Environment responsibilities ie
- Election and management of Health and Safety Reps & First Aider Fire Fighters.
- Matrix management of driver and caretaker.
Managing Communications for South Africa
Working closely with Regional Comunication team to roll out Communications plan for South Africa
- Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Protection of Personal Information Act
- Marketing Code
- All internal SOPs, processes and working instructions
- 3 – 5 years secretarial and office management experience
- Proven experience as a senior executive assistant.
- Secretarial or Admin Related Qualification.
- Good level of written and spoken English is required
- Good communication skills/ interpersonal skills
- High EQ
- Strong administrative and follow-up skills
- Innovative to implement new ideas relevant to sales department
- Honest and trustworthy/reliable
- Computer literacy (power point, excel, WORD, MS Office Tools)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an personal assistant to an senior level manager
Boehringer Ingelheim South Africa (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Boehringer Ingelheim South Africa (Pty) requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae. Boehringer Ingelheim South Africa (Pty) is strongly committed to diversity within its community and Employment Equity within the workplace, and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Boehringer Ingelheim Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).