Boston City Campus Western Cape Contact Details: Location, Alumni, Campus Address, Website, Ranking, Student Portal Login, Tuition Fees, FAQs, Google Map, Review, Funding, Bank Details, Phone Number, Postal Address, Opening Days, and Hour.
This post provides a direct link for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Short Learning, Diplomas, Higher Certificate, Degrees, Occupational Courses, Masters, P.hD. programs students and staff to access and get in touch with the Boston City Campus and Business College Western Cape management.
About Boston City Campus
Founded in 1991, Boston City Campus has continually added courses to its offering, giving you more and more choices as to what you can study here – we have over 100 courses for you to choose from (Postgraduate, Degrees, Diplomas, Higher Certificates, Occupational courses and Short learning programmes), and cover many fields, including:
|Law||Human Resources||Social Science|
|Health||Sports||Information & Communications Technologies|
|Events||Tourism||Logistics & Supply Chain|
|Project Management||Digital Music||Entrepreneurship|
INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION awards local institutions and programmes immediate recognition overseas. Rigorous evaluations are conducted and world-class standards must be met before these accreditations are awarded. Boston is:
- accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
- a candidate for accreditation of specific programmes with the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs, United States of America
What this means, practically, is that:
- it opens opportunities to explore overseas qualifications for further studies i.e. Honours (UK), Graduate (UK & USA), Postgraduate (UK & USA), etc.,
- the quality of our qualifications have been externally verified against international standards for higher education, thereby providing you peace of mind, and
- our qualifications support international employability.
We know what it took to get you here – so we’re there for you, every step of the way, with PERSONALISED SUPPORT:
- 45 Support Centres nationwide
- Student Advisors
- Online Educators
- Free online Career Assessment
- Free Financial Independence Short Course (once you’ve registered)
YOU CHOOSE WHEN AND WHERE TO STUDY
- You learn at Boston using state-of-the-art technology-based training, and can study from anywhere, at any time – you won’t miss a lecture because you’re late, and you don’t have to be at a specific place at a specific time (until you write exams).
- So you can study at home, at work, or at any of our 45 Support Centres nationwide.
- Textbooks at Boston are included in your tuition fees
- There are no application fees.
- We have a variety of Payment Plans to suit your pocket.
Research conducted amongst existing Boston students in October 2019:
98% Overall Satisfaction Index
Boston is proud to be associated with these Designated Quality Partners, Quality Assurance Partners, Learning and Quality Assurance Bodies, and Assessment Quality Partners of the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations, as well as eminent international and local professional, industry and statutory bodies:
|CompTIA||Financial Management Institute of Southern Africa|
|Institute of Certified Bookkeepers||British Accreditation Council|
|Pastel Accounting||Pearson: VUE Testing Centre|
|Soul Candi Institute of Music||Health and Welfare SETA|
|Insurance Sector SETA||Safety and Security SETA|
|Education, Training and Development Practices SETA||Media, Information and Communication Technology SETA|
|South African Board of People Practices||Finance and Accounting Services SETA|
|Services SETA||Institute of Sport|
|National Association of Distance Education and Open Learning||Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, United States of America|
|Financial Sector Conduct Authority||South African Medical Association|
|Global Education||The Money School|
Boston City Campus Western Cape Contact Details.
If you want to talk to us we would love to hear from you!
UPPER GROUND FLOOR
NOBEL PARK 2
OLD PAARL ROAD
2ND FL MATADOR CENTRE
62 STRAND STREET
1ST FL MARKET MALL
84 MARKET STREET
83 BREDA STREET
CNR VANDER LINGEN STREET
TWIN OAKS CENTRE
142 MAIN ROAD
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the Boston City Campus Western Cape Contact Details, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the Boston City Campus and Business College latest updates.