Business Partnership Facility application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Business Partnership Facility application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Business Partnership Facility Application Instructions 2022
The Business Partnership Facility application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Business Partnership Facility application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Business Partnership Facility Application Details 2022
The Business Partnership Facility (BPF) grants financial support to companies contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in developing countries.
The BPF is initiated and financed by the Belgian Directorate-General for Development Cooperation (DGD) to stimulate private sector involvement in achieving the SDGs in developing countries.
The operational management of the BPF is entrusted to the King Baudouin Foundation.
- Each applicant is preferably in a partnership that brings together actors from the private sector, civil society, academia and/or the public sector.
- The partnership must include minimum one business partner. The proposed project must be part of the ‘core business’ of at least one of the business partners involved.
Projects are selected by an independent jury and receive non-refundable funding between 50,000 and 200,000 euros. The grant can represent maximum 50% of the total investment.
In total, there is a budget of €12mio available to support projects and to manage the calls during 5 years (2019-2023). For every selection round there is €1mio available for grants.
Social impact, contributing to the SDGs. For example:
- Creation and maintenance of decent jobs,
- Improvement in average income for low income families,
- Accessibility of affordable goods and services,
- Inclusion and economic development of women and young people,
- Positive impact on the environment through saving resources, reducing emissions and/or preserving biodiversity,
Applicants must clearly demonstrate that the submitted projects/initiatives are:
- Able to become self-sustainable,
The seventh call for projects is open to projects in different sectors. In this call, priority will be given to projects around three themes:
- Climate, environment and biodiversity
- Gender and female entrepreneurship
- Decent work and social protection
Partners can be Belgian, European or international legal entities.
Projects must take place in one of the following countries:Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, DR Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestine, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zambia.
In addition to the grant, the BPF can also provide advisory support. Grantees can call upon consultants in the two following domains:
- Results-based management
- Up-scaling the activities
A maximum of 7 days of consulting services can be granted per year of implementation of the project. The BPF will finance the consultants’ fees, while all operational costs (transport, accommodation, food, etc.) will be borne by the grantees.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Business Partnership Facility Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!