Business Scholarship at S P Jain School of Global Management is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application procedure.
Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management is a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies and will provide the recipient between US$3,000 and US$18,000 per year, renewable for 4 years, in tuition waivers.
S P Jain School of Global Management is a tri-country business program with specializations in finance and marketing, and real-world business exposure in Asia, Middle East and Australia; ranked #19 in the world by Forbes Magazine for Global MBAs. The School is a very small school, with an annual intake of less than 200 students from 30+ nationalities. Our goal is to nurture global business leaders.
The School’s goal is to nurture global business leaders. Bachelors in Business Administration (specializing in marketing, finance or entrepreneurship) programs are 4 years in duration (Singapore, Dubai, Sydney). Bachelors in Economics or Communications programs are 3 years in duration (Singapore and Dubai campuses only).
- 1 Scholarship Summary
- 2 Scholarship Coverage
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management
- 4 High aptitude score
- 5 How to Apply for Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management?
- 6 Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management Websites
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): S P Jain School of Global Management
- Study in: Australia / UAE / Singapore / India
- Deadline: Open All Year
Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management provide the recipient between US$3,000 and US$18,000 per year, renewable for 4 years, in tuition waivers. Students must be able to pay non-tuition costs (housing, food, transportation, registration, insurance, visas, etc., amounting to about US$13,000 – $15,000 per year)
Eligibility Criteria for Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management
To be eligible for Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded based on outstanding academic achievement:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma minimum score of 38 (students with a predicted grade of 38 points are eligible to apply)
- CBSE/ISC/HSC minimum score of 90% aggregate
- NSW Higher School Certificate (or equivalent) minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 90
- A Levels minimum grade A in three advanced level subjects in the same sitting (AAA)
High aptitude score
- SAT score above 1400
- SPJET score above 90th percentile
Following are the types of postgraduate scholarships:
1. Academic Scholarships:
Applicants for the Academic Scholarship must fulfill three of the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- Minimum of 75% in all years of education – 10th, 12th and each year of graduation
- High entrance test scores: a minimum of 720 in GMAT and 95 percentile in CAT/SPJET
- Graduation from a top-ranked institution
- Exceptional post-graduate qualification such as Chartered Accountant or other graduate work/certificates
- Outstanding achievements in social service, sports and extracurricular activities are also considered
All applicants will be considered for an Academic Scholarship at the time of selection to the program. There is no additional application required.
2. Leadership Scholarships:
Most institutes give scholarships based purely on academic performance, but we believe that well-rounded students get better jobs and do better at the workplace.
In line with this philosophy, SP Jain offers Leadership Scholarships based on the assessment of prospective students during the evaluation process. This gives an opportunity to those students who may not have the best academic scores, but are otherwise very worthy of a scholarship.
The Leadership Scholarship has three levels:
- Level 1: USD 5000
- Level 2: USD 10,000
- Level 3: USD 15,000
Leadership Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Academic achievements
- Aptitude test score
- Interview performance
- Relevant experience or Domain Expertise
Eligible students are recommended by the Interview Panel during the evaluation process. Recommended students will be asked to attend an evaluation interview with another Interview Panel. The decision to award a Leadership Scholarship and the amount will then be decided by the Scholarship Committee and advised to the student.
Students who receive Leadership Scholarships must maintain a required CGPA and abide by the Code of Conduct during the course of the program.
How to Apply for Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management?
While there is no formal application for scholarships, students are expected to send in a request in order to apply for a scholarship. The sooner the application is made, the greater the chance of receiving a scholarship.
To apply for a scholarship, simply tick the scholarship box on the online application. Also comment in your essay about why you think you warrant financial assistance.
Requests for a scholarship can be sent by mail to any of the individuals mentioned here.
Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management Websites
For more details, please visit the official website below: