Canada Fund for Local Initiatives – Ecuador application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on CFLI Equador application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
CFLI Equador Application Instructions 2023
The CFLI Equador application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the CFLI Equador application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
Canada Fund for Local Initiatives – Ecuador 2023 (up to $35,000) Application Details 2023
Applications for the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives – Ecuador 2023 are now open. The CFLI is a program designed to support small-scale, high-impact projects in developing countries, which align with Global Affairs Canada’s thematic priority areas for engagement.
The program is directed at projects conceived and designed predominantly by local partners. Projects are selected and approved by the relevant Canadian embassy or high commission. The CFLI also serves to support positive bilateral relations between Canada and recipient countries and their civil societies, by deepening contacts and supporting local endeavors.
All projects must align with at least one of the following CFLI thematic priorities:
- Gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls.
- Inclusive governance, human rights and human dignity.
- Economic opportunities for all.
- Environment and climate action, including water management.
For the current CFLI cycle, they will give priority to projects implemented by, or involving significant participation of Indigenous and/or Afro-Ecuadorian, people and organisations, or benefiting vulnerable populations in rural areas.
- The average CFLI contribution is $25,000 to $35,000 Canadian Dollars.
Eligible recipients include:
- Local, national or community-based organization (non-governmental and not-for-profit).
- Local municipal, regional or national government institution or agency of the recipient country.
- Local academic institution.
- Canadian organization (non-governmental or not-for-profit) that is working on local development activities.
- International or regional organization (non-governmental or not-for-profit) that is working on local development activities.
- Intergovernmental or multilateral institution, organization or agency working on local development activities.
- Proposals should be submitted electronically to the following email: CFLI-FCIL.QUITO@international.gc.ca
- Only those proposals using the designated application form and including the required budget document will be considered: Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI) Project Application for Funding Form
For more information, visit CFLI Equador.
However, if you have queries regarding the CFLI Equador Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!