Canon Collins Trust Sol Plaatje application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Canon Collins Trust Sol Plaatje application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Canon Collins Trust Sol Plaatje
The Canon Collins Trust Sol Plaatje Scholarships 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Study in South Africa (Funded) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Canon Collins Trust Sol Plaatje application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Canon Collins Trust Sol Plaatje
Canon Collins Trust in partnership with Sol Plaatje Educational Project seeks to support exceptional individuals who are committed to social justice in Southern Africa and for whom a postgraduate qualification is an essential tool in working to create an open and just society.
In 2015 the Trust revised its South African scholarship awards policy. Canon Collins Trust now offer scholarships only to those studying in three areas:
- Justice, which includes Law, Economics, Politics and the Environment
- Education: policy and practice
- Humanities, which includes Literature, History, Anthropology and the Arts
In 2022, climate justice will be a priority. Climate Justice related scholarship applications may be in a science or applied science field as long as the application can demonstrate its relevance to climate justice related matters.
Applications for courses that are not within these areas (for example MBAs, medical sciences, sports sciences) will be rejected.
To be considered for a scholarship under this programme you must:
- be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
- be normally resident in one of the above countries
- be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- be studying or applying to study at a South African university
- In 2021, the value of the scholarship package will range from R20,000 to R100,000 depending on student circumstances. Canon Collins support both full and part-time Masters and PhD level study at a South African university and will consider applications from those who wish to study by distance learning.
- – Canon Collins also organise an annual conference for current scholars, and hold several smaller events throughout the year. Scholarship holders are expected to participate in these activities and to become part of and contribute to our network.
How to apply
Late applications will not be considered.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Canon Collins Trust Sol Plaatje, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.