Canon Collins Thekgo Debt Relief application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Canon Collins Thekgo Debt Relief Scholarships 2022/2023 for young Africans studying in South African Universities application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Canon Collins Thekgo Debt Relief Scholarships 2022/2023 for young Africans studying in South African Universities Application Instruction
- Don’t forget that Canon Collins Thekgo Debt Relief application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Canon Collins Thekgo Debt Relief
In 2019, in response to the new funding of Higher Education by the South African government, the Canon Collins Thekgo Bursary has been restructured from providing registration fees for first-year students to providing bursaries that alleviate undergraduate students’ debt. Students who have completed their undergraduate/Honours studies, but their degree certificates/academic records have been withheld due to outstanding debt owed to the university, can apply for debt relief of up to R20,000 in the following disciplines:
- Languages and Literature
- Media Studies
- Gender Studies
- Arts (Digital Arts, Drama/Performance Studies, Visual Arts/Fine Arts, History of Art, Film and Television Studies, Music)
In 2022/2023 these bursaries will be awarded to completed undergraduate students who have already missed at least one graduation and/or were not able to receive the degree certificate due to outstanding debt of up to R20,000 with any public university in South Africa.
- be a national of, or have refugee status in any African country.
- have completed undergraduate studies (three years or four year Bachelor or Honours degree) in a degree programme within Thekgo’s focus disciplines in the Humanities, listed above, at any public university in South Africa.
- have missed one graduation already and/or was not able to receive the degree due to outstanding debt not exceeding R20,000 owed to the university
- demonstrate academic merit
- demonstrate financial need
How to apply.
This bursary is now open for applications. Download the application form, save a copy on your computer, and fill it in. You must return the form to the Canon Collins office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your supporting documents. Please read the guidelines for applying for more information on eligibility and selection criteria before applying.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Canon Collins Thekgo Bursary 2022/2023
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Canon Collins Thekgo Debt Relief, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??