Cape Agulhas Internship 2022 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2022? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Cape Agulhas Internships program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Cape Agulhas Internship Programme Application Details
A financial internship is available for a graduate with a relevant qualification, and they will be rewarded with a very generous salary. The two-year internship has certain requirements including that the candidate must have a drivers license.
Financial Internship (2 Year Contract)
Closing Date: 17 December 2019
Salary: R96 000 – R120 000 p/a
- Equivalent diploma, in Financial Management
- Financial Accounting I,II,II; Auditing I; Mercantile Law I; Economics I and Business Economics I; Business Management I; Local Governance I
- Fairly good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literacy with practical experience
- Valid code B driver’s license
- Literate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
HOW TO APPLY
- General financial management, with reference to the Financial Management Act 56 of 2003 as well as other legislation to the municipality
- Expenditure management and related activities
- Income and Cash Management and related activities
- Supply chain management and related activities
- Budget management and related activities
- Financial accounting (processing of transactions)
- Internal controls, auditing and risk management activities
- Compilation of the annual Financial Statements
- Diverse functions and responsibilities within the municipal sphere.
REMUNERATION: R96 000 – R120 000 per annum
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Cape Agulhas Internships Programme Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Cape Agulhas Internships 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!