Cape Town City Bursary 2021 | How to apply for Cape Town City bursary program 2021-2022, application forms, basic requirements, and application closing date 2021.
Are you an Accounting student looking for Accounting Bursaries in South Africa 2021? Cape Town City invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2021.
Accountancy means money. No company can thrive without good accountants. Becoming an accountant means studying hard and making ling days. It is not the easiest degree to get a hold on.
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for an accounting bursary.
Every day, Accounting Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Accounting Bursary?
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa for Accounting Students?
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa?
- How Do You Get Accounting Bursary?
- How Does Accounting Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about Cape Town City bursaries and application details in 2021.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Cape Town City Bursary Progam 2021-2022 | Application Details
Every year, the City offers financial support to help students cover the costs for registration, examinations and class fees. If you would like to apply, you can follow the steps below.
How to apply for a bursary
Applications closed in September. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
When applying for a bursary, please note the following important considerations:
- External financial bursaries are only open to residents of South Africa, who live within the Cape Metropolitan Area.
- Prospective applicants must not be in possession of any other form of financial assistance (e.g. National Student Financial Aid Scheme).
- You must be completing Grade 12 and be registered to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at either Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), the University of Cape Town (UCT), the University of the Western Cape (UWC) or Stellenbosch University.
- Your degree must be in the field predetermined and advertised by the City as being a scarce skill.
- Submitted applications will not be acknowledged in writing and copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
Please use the following guide when applying.
- Bellville Walk-in Centre
- Brackenfell Walk-in Centre
- Cape Town Walk-in Centre
- Parow Municipal Building
- Plumstead Walk-in Centre
- Strand Walk-in Centre
Step 2: Once you have completed the form, you can submit it along with all the supporting documentation to any of the Walk-in Centres listed above.
Step 3: If your application is successful, you will be contacted by the City. If you have not received a response by 28 November, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Basic Requirements for Accounting Bursaries
Students who want to apply for an Accountancy Bursary are required to have the following to qualify for a bursary.
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- Provide proof you will need financial assistance.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for accounting. Followed by outstanding academic records with a high grade in math
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
Where Can You Study Accounting in South Africa?
Luckily you can study accounting at most Universities in the country.
However, if you have queries regarding the Cape Town City bursary application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!