Carnegie Mellon University application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Carnegie Mellon University application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Carnegie Mellon University Application Instructions 2023
The Carnegie Mellon University application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Carnegie Mellon University application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Carnegie Mellon University Application Details 2023
Applications for the Carnegie Mellon University Postdoctoral Fellowship in Black Europeans Studies 2023 are now open. The Department of Modern Languages, in conjunction with the Center for Black European Studies and the Atlantic at Carnegie Mellon University, invites applications for a 2-year, non-renewable postdoctoral fellowship in Black Europeans Studies.
They encourage scholars with deep interest in the study of culture and identities in one of the languages offered in the department: French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian and Arabic. They seek a rising scholar whose work is grounded in a transdisciplinary understanding of race within the global Atlantic, and its intersection with environmental and health studies, women’s and gender studies, urban studies, technology, data, performance, religion and citizenship.
Fellows are expected to push forward new research directions, assist in proposal writing for new research, give one lecture per year, and participate in the intellectual life of the center, the department and the college.
- The successful candidate will benefit from a strong and growing support of interdisciplinary humanities research and teaching at Carnegie Mellon, including such initiatives as the Center for the Arts in Society, [email protected], the Center for Africanamerican Urban Studies and the Economy and Askwith Kenner Global Languages and Cultures Room.
- Applicant should have completed PhD (2018 and after) or PhD completed by August 30, 2023 (with confirmed timeline for defense).
- Applicant may from any country around the world.
- The encourage with deep interest in the study of culture and identities in one of the languages offered in the department: French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian and Arabic.
To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by 11:59pm (ET) on March 15, 2023.
Applicants should submit:
- A current CV;
- A cover letter addressing research, teaching, and evidence of commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, and
- The names and contact information for three professional references.
For more information, visit Carnegie Mellon University.
However, if you have queries regarding the Carnegie Mellon University Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!