CCBA Data Science Graduate Internship Program application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Coca-Cola Beverages Africa application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Application Instructions 2023
The Coca-Cola Beverages Africa application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) Data Science Graduate Internship Program for young South Africans Application Details 2023
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is committed to fostering a data-driven culture and is seeking an ambitious and talented BSc Data Science graduate to join our Master Data Management team. The purpose of this program is to expose unemployed graduates with the necessary qualifications to workplace practices for a period of eighteen (18) months. In addition, the graduates will develop competencies in the Data Science environment, to increase their employment prospects.
Skills and Abilities
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
· Eagerness to learn and grow within the Master Data Steward space
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in Data Science
· Preference will be given to South African Citizens
· 0 – 1 year of work experience and should be a recent graduate
· Data analysis skills using Excel, SQL and reporting tools to import, analyse and report on data (preferable)
Key Outputs and Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assist the team to design, implement and monitor the multi-functional, multi geographical policies for Data Management and their system enablement to ensure efficiency and effectiveness / quality of policies to meet business requirements, compliance with statutory government regulations, legal contracts, and accounting requirements to minimize liability and risk.
· Contribute to the development of strategy, which includes a data collection model, entry control, and quality roadmap.
· Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to support data-related initiatives.
· Assist with the development and facilitation of data ownership model and governance policy including a selection of local ‘data owners’.
· Assist with the development and implementation of a master data management (MDM) framework.
· Aid the team in identifying strategic opportunities to enable local growth levers and associated resource allocation.
· Participate in continuous improvement efforts by identifying areas for improvement and providing recommendations.
· Continuous analysis of data, and development of relevant insights (including trends and predictive analysis) for reporting and planning purposes.
· Continuously seeking new and improved ways for data extraction and consumption by relevant stakeholders for reporting and planning.
· Understanding of available data analysis and machine learning tools to support robust and forward-thinking insight generation for reporting and planning.
· Use data science skills to mine and interpret data. These include but are not limited to advanced statistics, data wrangling, data mining, data analysis, feature engineering and predictive modeling, distributed computing, machine learning tools and data intuition, to analyze and interpret complex data-sets for reporting and planning.
· Contribute to the consolidation of data solutions into viable end products that can be leveraged on an ongoing basis e.g. dashboards, reports, etc.
· Present data analysis (trends, insights, forecasts) and findings to show tangible business impact to be derived from the data science process.
· Stay ahead of the curve on data science trends and leading practice data science tools and techniques and be able to transition to advanced methods for the continuous optimization of a data-led environment.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!