Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa (CHRDA) Volunteering Program application form 2019/2020 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa (CHRDA) Volunteering Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa (CHRDA) Volunteering Program 2019/2020
The Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa (CHRDA) Volunteering Program application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa (CHRDA) Volunteering Program is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa (CHRDA) Volunteering Program
Applications are open for the Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa (CHRDA) Volunteering Program 2019/2020. The Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa– CHRDA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection and advancement of human rights and the promotion of democracy as a political culture in Africa, with offices in Cameroon, Sierra Leone and the United States.
In response to the ongoing crisis in the South West and North West regions of Cameroon, CHRDA is expanding its intervention in this area to provide humanitarian assistance more actively/professionally, to affected communities.
The programming response will focus on:
- Child and relevant protection
- Shelter & Settlement
- Food Security and Nutrition
- Water supply, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion
- Education in Emergencies
They are looking for interested volunteers to fill up the following positions:
- Education in Emergencies Team Lead
- Food Security and Nutrition Team Lead
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene promotion Team Lead
- Health Team Lead
- Applicants should possess a Master’s degree/Post graduate diploma/Bachelors degree (or basic work experience) in: Education, Agriculture/agronomy, Public health, Environmental science, Nursing or Medicine.
- Interest in understanding humanitarian/emergency response operations & standards.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to write reports.
- Able to plan, prioritize & manage multiple tasks under pressure and deliver to a team.
- Excellent professional approach.
- Good computer skills: MS Word, Excel.
To apply, email a motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit CHRDA.
Deadline: November 8, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa (CHRDA) Volunteering Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.