Chris Hani Municipality Internship 2022 | How to apply, application form pdf download, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2022? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Chris Hani Municipality Internships program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Chris Hani Municipality Internship Programme Application Details
Applications from unemployed graduates residing within the Chris Hani District Municipality area of jurisdiction to ensure that they are able to contextualize learning to the world of work, establishing physical and virtual job preparedness and matching services to connect you to the available opportunities.
The programme forms part of the Chris Hani District Municipality’s Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP).
The following qualifications are required from the following fields:
Customer Care, Stakeholder & Communications
- National Diploma: Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree: Development Studies/ ND: Economics
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma: Information Technology
Risk Management & Internal Audit
- Bachelor of Accounting Science/ ND: Internal Auditing
Occupational Health & Safety
- Bachelor’s Degree/ND: Safety Management
Human Resources Management
- Bachelor’s Degree/ND: Human Resources Management
- Bachelor’s Degree /ND: Public Management/Public Administration /Management/Office Management & Technology
Fire Fighting Bachelor’s
- Degree/ND: Fire Technology
- Diploma: Management (Disaster)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor’s Degree: Social Work/Psychology
- Bachelor of Commerce: Transport & Logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma: Accounting/Cost & Management Accounting or relevant qualification majoring in Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma: Civil Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma: Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma: Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma: Chemical Engineering/Analytical Chemistry
- Grade 12 plus National Training Certificate III: Water Treatment Practice at NQF level 4
- Grade 12 plus National Training Certificate III: Wastewater Treatment Practice at NQF level 4
Water Services Planning
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma: Hydrology & Water Resources
HOW TO APPLY
- Matric / Grade 12
- Applicants must have completed their qualification [Proof should be attached and academic records should also be attached for verification of major subjects where necessary].
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Applicants must reside within the Chris Hani District Municipality [Original stamped and signature of respective Ward Councillor on the proof of residence].
- Applicants who previously benefited from an Internship Programme will not be considered from any government department or any institution.
It is compulsory to submit your application letter accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of your qualifications and certified copy of identity document.
Kindly specify your field of study in the subject of your application letter.
No faxed CV’s or e-mail applications will be accepted. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date and time as determined by the Municipality. If the candidate / applicant is found canvassing any of the panelists he / she automatically disqualify him/herself.
Appointment will be subjected to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of determining the validity of qualifications and verification of residential address.
It is expected that the successful candidates will be stationed within the respective local municipalities that falls within the jurisdiction of the Chris Hani District Municipality as and when it is required by the respective office.
Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be acknowledged and all pre-shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a written assessment.
Closing date of the advertisement is the 19th November 2020.
“The Municipality reserves a right not to appoint” Applications must be forwarded to: The Chris Hani District Municipality, Human Resources Section Private Bag X 7121, Queenstown, 5320 or hand deliver to 15 Bells Road, Queenstown
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Chris Hani Municipality Internships Programme Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Chris Hani Municipality Internships 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!