CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on CIFAR Azrieli Global application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars.
The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program 2022-2024 for Early-career Researchers (Funded) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that CIFAR Azrieli Global application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars.
Applications are open for the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program 2022-2024. CIFAR invites exceptional early-career researchers from across the natural, biomedical and social sciences and the humanities to join one of their interdisciplinary research programs that address some of the most important questions facing science and humanity.
The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program accelerates the development of the next generation of research leaders and positions them to heighten their impact in academia and beyond. Expand your network, collaborate across disciplines, and explore cutting-edge ideas with unrestricted research support. Join the community of international researchers addressing the most important questions facing science and humanity.
The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program provides:
- Interdisciplinary interactions: Pursuing the most exciting and important research questions requires scholars who can move beyond their own research areas to take a fresh look at a problem. CIFAR helps early-career researchers think and work outside their silos by facilitating dialogue between diverse disciplines and immersing them in their research programs for a truly enriching experience.
- Leadership development: Excellent management and communication skills will be key to success in the demanding and competitive world of research. Through annual meetings of CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars from across CIFAR’s research programs, and additional learning experiences, CIFAR creates a variety of training opportunities on themes related to leadership development.
- Engagement in global communities: Tomorrow’s research leaders must effectively engage key stakeholders in their communities, in government, industry, or the general public to both inform and disseminate their work. They provide early-career researchers opportunities to increase the impact of their research by interacting with leaders both within and outside of academia.
- A two-year term in a CIFAR research program, a global, interdisciplinary network of top-tier research leaders;
- $100,000 CAD in unrestricted research support;
- Mentorship from a senior researcher within a CIFAR research program;
- Opportunities to network, collaborate and form a community with peers from diverse disciplines across CIFAR’s research programs;
- Specialized leadership and communication skills training, and support to put your skills into action.
- Applicants may be based anywhere in the world;
- Must hold a PhD (or equivalent) and be within the first five years of starting a full-time research position at an institution of higher education or research;
- Scholars’ research interests must complement or contribute to the themes and goals of an eligible CIFAR research program.
- Postdoctoral fellows are not eligible to apply.
Applications for the 2022 – 2024 CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program are now being accepted until October 27, 2021 (11:59 pm PDT).
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the CIFAR Azrieli Global, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.