City of Cape Town Internship Program 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2021? City of Cape Town Internships Program 2021 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
City of Cape Town Internship Program 2021 Application Details
The Finance Graduate Development Program (FGDP) is a structured Professional Training and Work Experience Program intended to provide training and exposure to aspiring Local Government Accountants.
Assistant Professional Officer – Finance Graduate Development Program
- Only applicants that are in possession of a Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent degree with Financial Accounting 3 are invited to apply.
- Applicants will be subjected to compulsory pre-screening in the form of qualifications, references and compulsory competency assessment where necessary.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to have their qualifications, including foreign qualifications and those RPL’d for, evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
- Applicants must be prepared to register as a Senior Associate member of CIGFARO trading as IMFO.
- Applicants will rotate and be trained via the graduate programme and on successful completion of the programme will be advanced to commensurate levels in the City structure.
HOW TO APPLY
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the City of Cape Town Internships Program Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).