City of Johannesburg (CoJ) Bursary application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on City of Johannesburg (CoJ) application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
City of Johannesburg (CoJ) Application Instructions 2023
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the City of Johannesburg (CoJ) application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ) Bursary for young South Africans (R40 000,00 per academic year) Application Details 2023
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ) is committed to fulfil its socio-economic mandate by providing training opportunities in the form of financial assistance to community recipients, within the Johannesburg metropolitan area, who intend pursuing academic studies at a recognised TVET College and / or HET Institution in South Africa.
The bursary is for qualifications that are a minimum duration of one year of full-time study. The CoJ is offering bursaries to South African youth, who permanently reside in Johannesburg, to pursue full-time undergraduate studies in the following technical and vocational study fields:
- Computer Systems Network and System Administration
- Data Management
- Software Developer
- Electrical Sports Management
- Information Technology/Security
- Web Developer
- Machining Welding
Criteria for selection
• Selection of successful candidates will be strictly on academic merit.
• Applicants are expected to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution.
• It is the student’s responsibility to seek admission with a tertiary institution.
• The bursary is for qualifications of no less than one year.
• The bursary is renewable annually, based on academic performance/results.
• The bursary is not applicable for post graduate qualifications
- The Bursary covers Tuition and registration fees, prescribed books and/or study material and is limited to the amount of R40 000,00 per academic year
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment/response is received within six (6) weeks of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful.
Contact Person: Billy Baloyi Tel No: (011) 407 6979
A completed application form, proof of residence, certified copy of ID and matric certificate, any relevant qualifications, and proof of income must be included with the application.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the City of Johannesburg (CoJ) Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!