CityLife Vacancy Application Details.
The CityLife Jobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
CityLife Jobs Vacancy – Application Details
Full Job Description
We are urgently looking for a young, vibrant, savvy individual to fill a Marketing Admin position.
Min 2-year experience in a marketing admin/assistant.
Own vehicle and able to travel to CBD area.
Zulu speaking individuals.
Excellent Photoshop skills – essential
Knowledge of graphic design / or studying towards a graphic designing course.
WordPress experience would be beneficial
CRM software experience, like Mailchimp
Assisted in managing a brand.
Must have used and is familiar with all social media platforms (for business)
Salary – market related – R8k – R9k
1. Present an example of an email newsletter about the opening of a new gym in any branding that you can create.
2. Design and write two Facebook posts promoting our newly refurbished apartments at City Life and enlighten us on how you would target these posts to reach the right audience in South Africa.
3. If you were given R15k on advertising spend in one month to promote these apartments, tell us how you would split that spend between any channels they see fit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R8,000.00 – R9,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Umhlanga Rocks, KwaZulu-Natal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Required)
- IsiZulu (Required)
- license and own car? (Required)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!