Clicks Group Limited Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs in South Africa.
The Clicks Group Limited Jobs Recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and vacancy application closing date are accessible here.
All eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Jobs position at Clicks Group Limited before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Clicks Group Limited Jobs Careers website/portal.
Clicks Group Limited Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Clicks Group Limited vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
- To maintain high levels of accuracy when scanning merchandise and collecting payment for goods purchased, including actioning Clubcard rewards.
- To ensure the safe handling of cash at all times.
- To proactively promote the Clicks’ Clubcard and to enroll new Clubcard members in order to achieve the club card participation targets.
- To make customers aware of promotions in order to positively affect sales and to ensure customers “feel good and pay less”.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible, and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To efficiently execute and maintain all merchandising and general housekeeping duties according to store and visual merchandise standards.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions, and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- Basic maths calculations
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Understanding of stock management procedures
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Numeracy skills
- Relating and networking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with people
- Persuading and Influencing
- Planning and Organising
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Desirable: Experience in a customer-facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- Essential: Grade 12
- Desirable: Maths 50% and English 50% at Grade 12 level
However, if you have any queries regarding the Clicks Group Limited Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!