ClimateLaunchpad application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on the ClimateLaunchpad application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
ClimateLaunchpad Application Instructions 2023
The ClimateLaunchpad application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the ClimateLaunchpad application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
ClimateLaunchpad Application Details 2023
ClimateLaunchpad: The Green Business Ideas Competition: The competition is your ticket to global success. Provided you have a green business idea and have what it takes to become an entrepreneur. Your idea can be an innovation in renewable energy, a sustainable transition in the food chain, a mind shift in urban mobility or any other way to tackle climate change.
How it works
- To enter the competition submit your idea or innovation with environmental impact. We’ll help you fast-track that idea into a business and bypass all possible pitfalls along the way. You’ll learn how to get your idea funded and launched.
- Once you are selected to join ClimateLaunchpad, the Boot Camp and coaching sessions will help you develop your idea to a rock-solid plan. You will pitch this during your National Final and the Regional Finals.
- All entries will be reviewed and ideas that fit the bill of our competition get invited to join.
The selected themes for this year:
- Adaptation & Resilience
- Blue Economy
- Circular Economies
- Clean Energy
- Food Systems
- Sustainable Mobility
- Urban Solutions
- The Next Big Thing
Once you’re accepted to join the competition, the games begin:
Step 0: Mini-course
After your application teams are automatically invited first for participate in a CLP Mini-course to help National Leads to make a better selection or to prepare you for the Boot Camp.
Step 1: Boot Camp
The top teams chosen by our National Leads take part in the ClimateLaunchpad National programme which kicks off with a multi-day digital Boot Camp. Our trainers will teach you all you need to know about jump-starting your business.
Step 2: Intensive coaching and National Finals
The Boot Camp is followed by a period of intensive coaching. You’ll perfect your pitch, value proposition and business model. After that, you’re ready to rock your National Final where you’ll pitch digitally for a National Jury.
Step 3: Regional Finals
The top teams of each country go to the Regional Finals where they pitch in front of the region’s best and brightest.
- Applications open March 1st, 2023
- Online Course & Boot Camps March – July
- National Finals June – mid-August
- Regional Finals October/November
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the ClimateLaunchpad Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!