Official List of College of the Transfiguration courses offered for 2021/2022 academic year, COTT admission entry requirements, prospectus, fees, and online application form have been released for Prospective Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs students.
Are you looking for the Full and accredited list of courses offered at College of the Transfiguration 2021? If Yes; Then this awesome post about College of the Transfiguration (COTT) Courses, online application, admission entry requirements, faculties handbook, fees structure, and departmental prospectus pdf download for 2021/2022 is created you.
All candidates seeking admission to study any program at College of the Transfiguration for 2021/2022 academic year are highly recommended to check the list of courses offered at COTT that has gained the Council on Higher Education accreditation before applying.
All you need to know about the College of the Transfiguration Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Distance Learning Programmes are published here on southafricaportal.com has obtained from the official College of the Transfiguration website.
List of College of the Transfiguration Courses Offered | Fees & Entry Requirements.
Below is the list of programs offered at the College of the Transfiguration (COTT);
1. Bachelor of Theology
- The Bachelor of Theology (ID 90914) is a 480 credit higher education program accredited and registered on the Higher Education Qualiﬁcation Sub-Framework (HEQSF) by the South African Qualiﬁcations Authority (SAQA) at level 8. The duration of the program is four (4) years.
2. Diploma in Theology
- The Diploma in Theology (ID 92059) is the bedrock standard qualiﬁcation for the ordained ministry of the Anglican Church of Southern Africa. As such it is offered as a basic qualiﬁcation for any prospective candidates for the ordained ministry and also for prospective theologians. It is a 360 credit higher education program accredited and registered on the HEQSF by SAQA at level 6. The duration of the program is three (3) years.
3. Advanced Diploma in Ministry
- The Advanced Diploma in Ministry (ID 99576) is a qualiﬁcation intended to provide prospective candidates for the ministry in the church with professional preparation for ministry. It offers an intense, focussed, and applied interaction with theological disciplines so as to provide graduates with a deep and systematic understanding of current thinking, practice, theory, and methodology in relation to ministerial praxis within an Anglican environment.
- College of the Transfiguration online application form
- College of the Transfiguration Admission Requirements
- College of the Transfiguration Fees Structure
- College of the Transfiguration Handbook
- College of the Transfiguration Prospectus PDF Download
For more information and inquiries, please navigate to the official College of the Transfiguration website.
I am sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the College of the Transfiguration Courses Offered. If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the College of the Transfiguration latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the College of the Transfiguration, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
What’s your take in this post? Please don’t keep it to yourself;
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!