The Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) Media Awards application form 2022/2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on COMESA application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
COMESA Application Instructions 2022
The COMESA application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the COMESA application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
COMESA Application Details 2022
The Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) announces the call for entries for the 2023 COMESA Media Awards. The Award scheme is conducted every year to recognize and reward journalists who have contributed to regional integration by publishing and producing broadcast stories on the subject.
- The awards are open for published and broadcasted works in the fields of print, radio, television, and online media.
- Only journalists who are COMESA nationals are eligible for the competition.
- The competition is open to individual journalists and not media institutions or organizations
All works entered for the competition shall be in one of the COMESA official languages, namely English, French and Arabic.
Entries shall consist of the following:
Features/articles should consist of a minimum 700 words and maximum 1,500 words published in mainstream newspapers, magazines/ journals and newsletters.
Documentary or discussion programmes of minimum 5 (five) minutes and maximum 10 (ten) minutes duration and not exceeding 15MB;
Documentary or discussion programme of minimum 5 (five) minutes and maximum 10 (ten) minutes duration and not exceeding 15MB.
Features/articles of a minimum 700 (seven hundred words) and maximum 1,500 (One thousand five hundred) words published in mainstream newspapers (including online editions), magazines and reputable journals.
- Entries submitted are those published or broadcasted between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2022.
- All submissions should reach the COMESA Secretariat by 31 January 2023
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the COMESA Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!