Commonwealth100 application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Commonwealth100 application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Commonwealth100 Fully-funded Online Leadership Programme
The Commonwealth100 application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Commonwealth100 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Commonwealth100
Applications are invited for the Commonwealth100 Online Leadership Course. Commonwealth100 is a new, free, crowd-sourced, experiential, online leadership development programme that aims to equip a new generation of young leaders from the Commonwealth with skills relevant to the 21st century, with the Open Source Leadership model.
Open Source Leadership was crowdsourced from and co-created by 1000 young leaders across the Commonwealth in 2017 and identifies five key areas of development crucial for 21st century leadership. Open Source Leaders are: Awake, Interconnected, Trustworthy, Quick, and Accessible.
Commonwealth100 programme outcomes include:
- A new generation of young leaders to come through who have the commitment and ability to bridge divides
- Stronger links across regions, backgrounds and generations (through our webinars and alumni offerings), which help them to work better together
- A broader base of leadership in Commonwealth cities and countries
- Framing a fresh, bold, principled, networked Commonwealth of the future
- Using an interactive platform, you will work with a diverse group of young leaders from across the Commonwealth to explore Open Source Leadership: a new leadership model co-created with over 1,000 young Commonwealth leaders.
- This is your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future, reflect upon your own leadership style, and move forward with a new perspective on how to make the most positive impact.
- The course is also an opportunity to connect with and have meaningful discussions with diverse peers from around the world.
- If you complete the course you can join the Common Purpose Alumni group on LinkedIn, a valuable opportunity to network with our wide network of leaders from around the globe.
- As well, everyone who completes Commonwealth100 receives the Open Source Leadership Badge: an online badge you can use to set yourself apart, as a 21st Century leader. You can put the badge on your CV and online profiles.
- Commonwealth100 is open to young people aged 18+ from across the Commonwealth
- You may be at the beginning of your career or in Higher or Further Education
Though the course originally ran in three-week-long cohorts, starting in 2019 it will run in seven-week-long cohorts. It takes between three to six hours to complete the course, which can be done flexibly over the cohort period. Upcoming course dates are:
- 6 September – 25 October 2019
- 1 November – 27 December 2019
- 3 January – 21 February 2020
- 6 March – 24 April 2020
This will continue to run on a similar pattern through 2020.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Commonwealth100.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Commonwealth100, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.